• Are You Due a Refund

    Eligibility Checker

    3 simple questions to before we start...

    Yes No
    Do you work in the construction industry?
    Are you self-employed?
    Do you incur expenses in your job?

    Great news...
    You’re eligible for a refund!

    Claim today and get paid on 5 April 2024

    You're eligible for a refund! Call now on 020 8561 8388, or... You're eligible for a refund! Use our calculator below or Complete the Claim Now form and we'll get back in touch with you.

    You may need to file a tax return. Contact us today or hit the claim now button and we will be in touch.

    Don't worry one of our helpful advisers will be able to check this for you. Call us now on 020 8561 8388.

  • Calculate Your Refund

    Tax Refund Calculator (22/23 tax year)

    Turnover (before tax)


    Value of expenses 100%



    Are you taxed at 20% or 30%?

    Great news! You’re due a refund of .

    On the basis of the information you’ve provided, you’re eligible for a refund. Call now on 020 8561 8388, or…

    Claim today and get paid on 5 April 2024

    You may owe to HMRC.

    Don’t worry the most common reason is due to a mistake in what you have entered.

    Please get in touch and we’ll check.

    Call us
  • Any Questions?

    Any Questions?

    You may be able to find the answer quickly in our FAQs

    Please get in touch using the contact form below and we get back to you right away

      Or please Call Us on 020 8561 8388

    • Refer a friend

      Refer a friend

      Simply recommend friends using the referral form below and receive £60 in cash for every successful referral!

        Your details

        Friend's details

      • Refund Registration Form

        How much can you claim per mile?

        How much can I claim per mile?

        HM Revenue and Customs sets the mileage rate for claiming business use of a personal vehicle on a tax return.

        The current rate for 2021-2022 is 45 pence per mile for the first 10,000 miles and 25 pence per mile for any additional miles.

        The rate applies to cars and vans and covers costs such as fuel, maintenance, insurance, etc.

        The expense can only be claimed for business use of the vehicle and a log of mileage must be kept.

        Receipts and records of other vehicle expenses such as repairs, insurance, and parking fees can also be claimed.

        Zero-emission vehicles may qualify for a higher rate of 4 pence per mile more than the standard rate.

        It’s recommended to consult an accountant or tax professional for guidance on claiming vehicle expenses.

        What else can I claim?

        In addition to the mileage rate, you can also claim other expenses related to your vehicle such as repairs, insurance, and parking fees. You’ll need to keep receipts and records of these expenses to support your claims.

        It’s important to note that the mileage allowance is only available for individuals who are self-employed or who receive a taxable allowance from their employer for business travel. If you have any questions about the mileage allowance or claiming expenses on your tax return, it’s always best to consult with an accountant or a tax professional for guidance.

        How do I know if I am eligible to claim mileage?

        If you use your own car for business use, then you can claim mileage.

        You cannot claim the fuel for the commute from home to work if you are on PAYE. (In some cases, you may be able too, but it’s worth checking with an accountant before lodging a claim)

        It makes a lot of sense to claim your mileage if you are self-employed and driving a lot for work purposes.

        Claim now