Contact us today for FAST and RELIABLE Self-Assessment Return

Complete your self-assessment return in just 3 simple steps:

    1. Answer a few questions regarding your income and expenses; it should take 5-10 minutes and we will let you know what information we need.
    2. Within 72 hours of getting your records, we will have completed your self-assessment return.
    3. If you are happy with the amounts, you can sign off your accounts electronically and we will submit your return to HMRC.

Why would you want to wait any longer?

Who we provide services for:

We help ANYBODY who is self-employed or has an additional source of income that they need to declare. Our main clients are: Sole traders, CIS Subcontractors, Landlords, Company directors and anybody else who’s been issued with a self assessment return.

I have penalties. Can you still help?

You can! At TaxRefundsRUs, we don’t turn you away if you have penalties. We will trace all of your missing records for you and look to get you up-to-date. Usually, you can get yourself a nice little refund even if you originally had penalties!

How long does it take?

If you opt for our FAST TRACK SERVICE then instead of waiting for HMRC to pay your refund, we will pay you within 72 hours from our own pocket and collect our fees from the HMRC when they pay out your tax refund. If you are NOT due to a tax refund, we will still be able to process your self-assessment return within 72 hours.

What records do I need?

We just need your business income and expense records from 6th April 2019 till 5th April 2020. The more expense receipts you have, the higher your tax refund could be.

How do I get my records over to you?

If you have paper records, contact us for a self-assessment tax pack and you can enclose your paperwork using the freepost address provided.

If you have them online, you can email us at

Finally, you can even WhatsApp/Viber us your records on 07737 172 127.

I’m missing income statements. What can I do?

When you send back the forms, tell us who you have worked for and we will chase them up for you free of charge. Alternatively, you can send us your full bank statements from 6th April 2019 till 5th April 2020.

The forms are too complicated. Can you help?

Of Course! Just sign the authority forms and we will do the rest. We can call you to go through any other questions you might have at any time that suits you.

Do I have to come into your offices?

No, but you can if you prefer to do things face to face. Our freepost envelopes will let you send us records from anywhere in the country.

What are your fees?

Our fees range from £69 to £295 (ex. VAT) per year. This is based off how much work is involved. Upon receipt of your records, we can quote you straight away.