• Are You Due a Refund

    Eligibility Checker

    3 simple questions to before we start...

    Yes No
    Do you work in the construction industry?
    Are you self-employed?
    Do you incur expenses in your job?

    Great news...
    You’re eligible for a refund!

    Claim today and get paid on 5 April 2024

    You're eligible for a refund! Call now on 020 8561 8388, or... You're eligible for a refund! Use our calculator below or Complete the Claim Now form and we'll get back in touch with you.

    You may need to file a tax return. Contact us today or hit the claim now button and we will be in touch.

    Don't worry one of our helpful advisers will be able to check this for you. Call us now on 020 8561 8388.

  • Calculate Your Refund

    Tax Refund Calculator (22/23 tax year)

    Turnover (before tax)


    Value of expenses 100%



    Are you taxed at 20% or 30%?

    Great news! You’re due a refund of .

    On the basis of the information you’ve provided, you’re eligible for a refund. Call now on 020 8561 8388, or…

    Claim today and get paid on 5 April 2024

    You may owe to HMRC.

    Don’t worry the most common reason is due to a mistake in what you have entered.

    Please get in touch and we’ll check.

    Call us
  • Any Questions?

    Any Questions?

    You may be able to find the answer quickly in our FAQs

    Please get in touch using the contact form below and we get back to you right away

      Or please Call Us on 020 8561 8388

    • Refer a friend

      Refer a friend

      Simply recommend friends using the referral form below and receive £60 in cash for every successful referral!

        Your details

        Friend's details

      • Refund Registration Form

        How far back can you claim tax refunds?

        It’s a great feeling when you get a letter telling you that you’re due a tax rebate. Even though it’s your money that you should have had in the first place, it’s often an unexpected surprise.

        What a lot of people in the construction industry don’t realise is that they are almost certainly due a refund every year. This is because most subcontractors working on a construction site are taxed under something called the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).

        What is the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)?

        CIS is a complex scheme that allows the HMRC to collect tax from your main contractor. Your main contractor will tax 20% tax from your wages each month that is sent off to the HMRC. The scheme does not taking your personal allowance into account so most people under the scheme are overpaying tax and can claim a refund.

        When can you claim a refund?

        Under the CIS scheme you should be claiming your refund at the end of each tax year. The tax year runs from 6th April to 5th the following year. For example, the current tax year (2017/18) started on 6th April 2017 and will end on 5th April 2018. After 5th April you’ll be able to claim back your tax from the previous tax year.

        Can I claim a tax return from previous years?

        Yes! As stated before, a lot or people do not realise they are entitled to a tax refund under CIS. What they also don’t realise is that they are entitled to claim back tax from previous years when they have paid too much.

        How far back can I claim a tax refund?

        There is a limit on how far back you can claim a tax refund. The normal time limit is 4 years. So at the moment you can claim a tax refund for all the tax years going back to 2013/14, provided you were on the CIS scheme during that time.

        How do I claim my refunds?

        That’s the easy bit. Contact us.

        We know the CIS scheme inside out and have claimed back thousands for us customers. Our friendly team will be able to let you know if you’re due a refund and how much. We’ll handle the claim for you so you can sit back and wait for the money to arrive.

        Claim now