• Are You Due a Refund

    Eligibility Checker

    3 simple questions to before we start...

    Yes No
    Do you work in the construction industry?
    Are you self-employed?
    Do you incur expenses in your job?

    Great news...
    You’re eligible for a refund!

    Claim today and get paid on 5 April 2024

    You're eligible for a refund! Call now on 020 8561 8388, or... You're eligible for a refund! Use our calculator below or Complete the Claim Now form and we'll get back in touch with you.

    You may need to file a tax return. Contact us today or hit the claim now button and we will be in touch.

    Don't worry one of our helpful advisers will be able to check this for you. Call us now on 020 8561 8388.

  • Calculate Your Refund

    Tax Refund Calculator (22/23 tax year)

    Turnover (before tax)


    Value of expenses 100%



    Are you taxed at 20% or 30%?

    Great news! You’re due a refund of .

    On the basis of the information you’ve provided, you’re eligible for a refund. Call now on 020 8561 8388, or…

    Claim today and get paid on 5 April 2024

    You may owe to HMRC.

    Don’t worry the most common reason is due to a mistake in what you have entered.

    Please get in touch and we’ll check.

    Call us
  • Any Questions?

    Any Questions?

    You may be able to find the answer quickly in our FAQs

    Please get in touch using the contact form below and we get back to you right away

      Or please Call Us on 020 8561 8388

    • Refer a friend

      Refer a friend

      Simply recommend friends using the referral form below and receive £60 in cash for every successful referral!

        Your details

        Friend's details

      • Refund Registration Form

        A Guide to Tax Rebates

        Tax Rebate

        If you pay tax, there’s every chance you may be due a rebate. Many people, especially those who are self-employed and complete a self-assessment, don’t realise how much money they could be owed and what they can claim back through expenses. You could be entitled to thousands of pounds, but in order to get what you’re owed, you need a HMRC tax rebate.

        Navigating the world of self-assessments and tax can be tricky, but we’re here to help. We have supported thousands of people to claim money they’re owed through a CIS rebate or a self-assessment tax rebate, and we can help you, too.

        Keep reading to learn more about tax rebates, how they work, how to get one, and how we can help take the pain out of the process for you and get you what you’re rightfully owed.

        What is a Tax Rebate?

        In short, a tax rebate is when you get money back from HMRC if you’ve overpaid your tax. You may also be entitled to a tax refund if you have business expenses for things like travelling and equipment. In both of these cases, HMRC will pay you a tax rebate.

        Am I due a Tax Rebate?

        Whether you’re employed and your tax is paid automatically by your employer, or if you’re self-employed and submit a self-assessment, there’s a good chance you may be owed money form HMRC. Some of the things you can claim back for a tax rebate include:

        • Accommodation – you can claim accommodation expenses back if you travel for work
        • Travelling – you can claim travel costs back if you’re travelling to different work sites
        • Training courses – you can claim the cost back for any training course or certification that is essential for you to be able to do your job
        • Replacement costs – if you need to replace any tools or equipment, you can claim this money back
        • Equipment costs – you can claim tax relief on money spent on equipment necessary for you to do your job
        • Food – if you have to travel for work, you can claim food expenses back

        Sometimes, mistakes are made when calculating how much income tax or National Insurance you need to pay, in which case HMRC will issue you with an automatic rebate, although this is mostly if you have been on PAYE (pay as you earn) for the entire tax year.

        How to Apply for a Tax Rebate

        If you think you’re entitled to a tax rebate, we can help you. We are one of the leading tax rebate services in the UK. We specialise in the process of getting a CIS tax rebate, but can help anyone who may be owed a self-assessment tax rebate. To get started, we will need two things from you:

        • Income details (invoices, payslips, and/or bank statements)
        • Receipts showing your expenses (if applicable)

        Depending on what you’re claiming back for, you may also need things like an MOT certificate if you’re claiming back for travel expenses, and receipts from any hotels you’ve stayed at. We will cover this with you when we take on your tax rebate.

        How Much Rebate Will I Get Back?

        There is no set amount that you’re guaranteed to get back through a tax rebate because it depends on what you’re claiming for and what your expenses might be. You can use our online CIS tax rebate calculator to get an idea, or you can get in touch with us and send us your information so we can make a more accurate estimate.

        How Long Does a Tax Rebate Take?

        Tax rebates can take a while to come through, but if you claim a HMRC rebate through TaxRefundsRUs, we are usually able to turn your tax return around in 7-10 working days. In some cases, we  might be pay you within 72 hours from our own pocket and then reimburse the cost when the rebate comes through from HMRC.

        Claim a Tax Rebate

        If you’re self-employed and have to pay for expenses to do your job, you are more than likely owed a rebate. We can help you claim back the money you are owed. Even if you have outstanding HMRC penalties, our expert tax knowledge means we can likely still get you some money back, even when the late filing penalties have been paid or cancelled!

        To find out more about our fast tax rebates service, or to see if you may be entitled to a tax refund, get in touch with us. Hurry though, you can only claim a tax rebate for the last four years, so if you leave it too long, you could end up missing out.

        Claim now

        Claim now